This page shows a gallery of portraits of Ruth in the riverside.
Ruth’s simple personality definitely fits this type of portrait theme. I found that the lake concept definitely suits her outfit and expression. She’s very cooperative and have patiently followed my instructions in posing for the set. She didn’t mind having her feet dirtied.
I have used the following to achieve these shots:
- Nikon D70, a DSLR released in 2005 sporting 6 megapixels. It is my hobby camera.
- Nikon AF 80-200 f/2.8 push-pull, a top pro zoom at the time. It is my favorite portrait lens.
- Sigma 12-24 Version 1 for the ultra-wide angle shots
My style depends on the concept or story that I want to convey. I chose available light in this setup in order to save time. I want to make the set as natural as I can.
I asked Ruth to act the following scenes:
- Enjoy the nature around you
- Thinking of your “man” while at the riverside
I post-process my images depending on the theme that I’m shooting. For this concept, I used moody tones in order to convey deep emotions.
We are dedicated to provide you the images from the best of our abilities. If you wish to view other women portraits, you can click here. If you are interested in our services, please leave a message by clicking this link and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Ruth’s simple personality definitely fits this type of portrait theme.
Please take the time to view our other photographs by accessing the portfolio menu at the top of our website.