Our favorite part in wedding photography is when we take bridal portraits. We want to showcase the expression of joy and excitement from the bride on this momentous day.
Here’s the list of materials necessary to achieve these portraits:
- Gowns by Marvin Garcia, a well-known fashion designer
- Hair and makeup by Bea Cuarteron, Connie de Leon and Donna Porras
- The portraits were shot in multiple locations in Metro Manila such as Intramuros
I have used the following to achieve these shots:
- Nikon D750, a very capable full-frame camera that I use in wedding events due to it’s superb low-light performance
- Canon Rebel
- Nikon AF 80-200 f/2.8 of 1988, a top pro zoom in its time but still provides very sharp results and astonishing image quality which is very crucial in weddings
My style for the most part is to shoot available light not only it’s free from bells and whistles in setting up but it is portable especially in fast-paced situations such as weddings. Most clients will really appreciate that you take their pictures as quick as you can without compromising quality.
As a wedding photographer, I am expected by my clients to direct them in posing. It is very crucial for my subjects to relax so I talk to them first, get to know them and try to win them. Once they are comfortable then the job becomes easier. I always ask them to act situations that they currently feel at the moment such as excitement and joy.
I post-process my images depending on the theme that I’m shooting. For weddings, I use bright tones in order to convey a message of happiness and excitement as this is indeed a joyous day.
I love weddings and my team is dedicated to provide you the images from the best of our abilities. If you wish to view our entire wedding collection, you can click here. If you are interested in our services, please leave a message by clicking this link and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.